Thank you for visiting our website for Christopher MacLean Ltd (“Heat-Line”). We are committed to providing a safe browsing experience. This commitment includes using your personal information to fulfill those goals and protecting the privacy of your personal information.
What Information We Collect
We collect your personal information to provide products to you, to communicate with you, to enhance our products and operations, and for other operational, legal and compliance purposes. Below are some examples of personal information we collect:
- Identification information that can be used to identify you, such as name, alias, address, phone number, or email address.
We do not knowingly collect or disclose personal information from youth or children under the age of 18 without parental or guardian consent.
Why We Collect Your Information
We use your personal information for various business purposes, including fulfilling products, communicating with you, and for other legal, compliance, and security purposes.
We may use your information to communicate with you, such as:
- Direct information to you such as transaction confirmation, newsletters, and other messages
- Evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications
- Manage product reviews submitted by you
We may use your information for legal, compliance, fraud prevention, and security purposes:
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements
- Assist law enforcement
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity
Safeguarding And Securing Your Information
Heat-Line is committed to securing your information and keeping it confidential. We maintain appropriate safeguards surrounding data collection, storage and processing which are designed and intended to protect personal information collected online against theft, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and destruction. Despite these safeguards, due to uncertainty in the use of the internet and information systems as well as the potential for unlawful attacks by third parties, we can only safeguard and secure our site to the best of our abilities.
Heat-Line Cookies Policy: